WHAT ARE COOKIES?
There are cookies which are controlled and managed by the proprietor of the website (first-party cookies) and others which are controlled and managed by third parties, for example, because they provide a tool or feature integrated into said website.
The specific uses that are made of these technologies are described below.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
We specifically use the following types of cookies on our website:
1. Technical cookies, or indispensable cookies for the provision of services: cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow for the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the order purchase process, manage the payment, control the fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), usage of security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content s (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also included in this category are cookies for advertisement space management based on technical criteria such as the content displayed or the frequency with which adverts are displayed, monitoring of the origin of the potential customer when an advertising link is activated from a website adhered to affiliate marketing programs.
Cookies used for this purpose are exempted from compliance with the obligations set out in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE.
2. Preference or customisation cookies (Functionality cookies): these cookies allow the website to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that differentiate their experience from that of other users: such as, for example, language, number of results displayed when the user performs a search, and the appearance or content of the service according to the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
3. Analysis cookies: these are either used by us or by third parties, to quantify the number of users and thus perform a measurement and statistical analysis of the users' use of the services offered. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance the products and services that we offer.
Our commercial messages, websites, mobile applications or other online assets may also contain tracking pixels or codes which once enabled may create cookies, or the reading or modification thereof in your browser cache. These pixels and cookies are used to create or modify unique identifiers and track the actions that the user or email recipient performs on our websites, for marketing and analysis purposes.
You may learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to manage the privacy of your browser to refuse such processes on www.youronlinechoices.eu
We use GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies to collect anonymous and joint statistics on the buttons pressed by our users to understand how our website is used, in order to improve it. The information that is compiled only affects the buttons pressed and does not include information related to the users.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by Google, Inc. with address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA You can obtain more information about the operation of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service at the following links:
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES
You can find out about transfers of data to third party countries that, when applicable, are made by third parties whose cookies are installed from our website in the cookies or privacy policies published by said third parties on their own websites (read the section "Third Party Cookies").
RETENTION PERIOD FOR DATA STORAGE
Some cookies are cancelled once the user has finished browsing the website (session cookies), while others may still be stored on their computer and accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
Expiration of third-party cookies: You can find out about the retention periods of third-party cookies in the cookies or privacy policies published by said third parties on their own websites (see the section “Third-party cookies”).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
Browser configuration parameters:
You can also allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from whichever browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser to allow or block cookies. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
For your convenience, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers about managing cookies:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=es_ES
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users may also visit the opt-out of interest-based advertising page of the NAI: Network Advertising Initiative. http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
If you disable cookies, you may be unable to use all the features of the website.